Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What is your Japanese name?

Okay, alright..
...
Seems like I'm back..
*Whispers go "Oh really?"*

Well, yes.. Contradictory to popular belief.. I'm NOT dead. So there.

Anyways this is my first time in a while doing this so pardon me for being rusty..
...
Doing what you ask? Well now that's pretty simple. It's doing something I do best; like that good old Green Day song from the Dookie years [Sassafras Roots for your curiosity] which goes something like: "Roaming 'round your house―WASTING YOUR TIME; No obligation, just―WASTING YOUR TIME."

*Ding, dong* That's right! I'm just WASTING YOUR TIME; And what better way to waste your time than to introduce to you some other unrelated garbage. And, oh! What do we have here? A uselessly cool name generator that magically translates and transliterates your name into cool oriental Japanese substitutes.
Pardon me but, Wow! [I exclaim as I silently bet about 80% of you figure out the names are random, and also laugh my LOLing, MMOer ASS off at the remaining 20% who believed me]
...
...
So what are my intentions you might ask? Why nothing more than to shamelessly display my Japanese alternative. And, please no using this name for teasing.




Your Japanese Name Is: Shinichi Nakamura



Banzai!



The other part of my intentions being, to get all of you losers to waste your time on this useless coolness and generate your own Japanese names and hopefully not advertise it as shamelessly as I have. [Haha! Sucker!]


Until I get some real articles down on this blog.
Later!

No comments: